- In The Media
- Uwater Store
- Cust Support Info
- Contact Us
|DX340||340||123||825 FT||2 HRS||5 HRS|
|DX1000||900||165||1650 FT||3 HRS||10 HRS|
|DX3000||2,700||256||3100 FT||3 HRS||10 HRS|
Fitness Technologies introduces their new patent pending UwaterDX Line of fully rechargeable Extreme Dive Lights with a 3/8” Polycarbonate luminous super bright lens at up to 2700 lumens for the darkest underwater excursions up to 100 Meters or for night-time outdoor use. The DX line of lights can be mounted to the Uwater action cams to illuminate underwater for scuba diving, boating, or other waterproof use. Featuring the first internal triple-action rotational switching design with no external parts, the DX line is unlike other brands that use magnetic switching which tend to rust in salt water over time. Employing an internal electronic cycle rotation switch for water-tight activation, the DX line is completely safe for life with no potential accidental activation or malfunctions.
The UwaterDX line also features Radial Heat Sink Technology, invented by aircraft engine manufacturers to remove the heat engines generate thus increasing its efficiencies. The DX line’s Radial Heat Sink is so effective that it enables the powerful U.S. made CREE LED power source to operate not only in the water, but also outside water using air for cooling. In addition to about 17% output improvement, the DX Radial Heat Sink significantly increases operating life.
DX Extreme Light Features:
• 3 models: UwaterDX340, UwaterDX1000, UwaterDX3000.
• 100 Meters Underwater.
• No-Rust Triple-Action Rotating Tail Activation Switch - first internal switching design with no external parts.
• Radial Heat Sink Technology with CREE LED power source.
• 3/8" (9mm) Luminous Polycarbonate Lens.
• Lights can be mounted to Uwater cameras for underwater or night-time illumination.
• Maximum output: 340-2700 Lumens
• Beam range: 825 FT to 3100 FT.
Uwater Dive Lights Spec Sheet